The following restrictions will apply in the provinces of Valencia, Castellón and Alicante for the next few weeksLaurence Lemoine
Entering and leaving the Valencian Community:
– Closure of the Valencian Community borders until 15 January 2021.
– On 23, 24, 25 and 31 December 2020 and on 1 January 2021, travel to visit family is permitted, but will require justification. These meetings must be carried out respecting the maximum number of people allowed.
Night time schedule for Christmas:
– The nights from the 23rd to the 25th of December 2020 and the night of the 31st of December to the 1st of January 2021, you will be able to stay out until 1.30 am. The time limit is extended to return home and not to move from one gathering to a next.
Gatherings in public and private spaces :
– Family gatherings are limited to 6 people (except for people already living together).
– Family Christmas meals on 23, 24, 25, 31 December and 1 January 2021 will be limited to a maximum of 10 people (except for people already living together).
– In any case, it is recommended that these meetings take place between people who already live together to avoid different contacts as much as possible.
Events and activities:
– Outdoor and indoor events as well activities are limited to 150 people (including participants and organisers) and must not exceed 50% of their normal capacity.
– Street performances are prohibited.
-Outdoor Market activities may set up a maximum of 50% of their usual authorised stalls. The aim is to guarantee the minimum safety distance.
– Static parades are allowed (if access control is possible) but must guarantee Covid-19 hygiene rules.
– The Three Kings will do their parade in vehicles to allow children to see them, but without direct contact. It is recommended, if possible, to watch the parade from your balcony. There will be no candy and toy tosses by the Three Kings this year.
Fairs and amusement parks:
– Fairs and amusement parks (theme parks, zoos, aquariums, water parks and playgrounds) may open but must limit their capacity to 50%, in both open and closed spaces. Access controls and restrictions will be put in place.
– Guided tours are for a maximum of 15 people outdoors and 10 people indoors (including tour guides).
Sportive centres and swimming pools:
– Changing rooms are accessible, respecting the safety distances.
– Showers are also accessible
– Outdoor sports in groups of up to 30 people are allowed.
– Non-professional sports competitions and training sessions can take place with a public capacity of 30% and a limit of 150 people.
– Open-air sports competitions and training sessions must not become a crowd or multitude. The rules of social distancing must be respected.
– Sports training and competitions that take place in sport centres or outdoors must not exceed 150 athletes.
– Typical popular Christmas marathons etc. , may not take place.
Restaurants and hotels
– From the 23rd to the 26th of December 2020 and the night of the 31st of December 2020 to the 1st of January 2021 the restaurants and hotels will close at 1:00am. These establishments will no longer accept orders after 12:30pm. – The maximum number of people authorised at one table is 6, except for families, which may be up to 10.
We hardly dare to wish you a Merry Christmas but we really hope you have a happy New Year.