The name says it all: Infinity…

Back to Blog

The name says it all: Infinity…

It is the future big commercial and residential complex of Valencia that will have the biggest wave pool in Spain, a climbing wall and more than 200 shops. Infinity is part of AQ Turianova, the new neighborhood developed by AQ Acentor in the area of La Fe and Fuente de San Luis, at the southern exit of Spain’s third largest city. The building permit has been accepted, so work has already begun.

The construction permit has been issued and work has begun on the project, which is scheduled to open at the end of 2024. Infinity is intended to embody a modern concept that combines leisure, retail, offices, hotels, housing and green spaces: more than 2,000 homes will be built, along with educational and cultural facilities and green spaces.

With a total surface area of 380,000 square meters and a leasable area of 113,000 square meters, 80% of which will be used for leisure and catering, the complex will have more than 200 establishments (restaurants and various shops). The remaining 20% of the leasable area will be used for other tertiary uses such as hotels and offices.

A wave pool for surfing, a climbing wall and a geek space

Infinity is differentiated by a number of elements such as a climbing wall, a “geek zone”, a “beach club” or this famous pool whose technology allows to create the biggest continuous wave in Spain: one will be able to practice and learn surfing there every day of the year!

Infinity started in the summer of 2018 with the purchase of land located in Fuente de San Luis south of Valencia. Since then, more than 1,200 homes have been built and the urbanization work continues. The development of different accesses is also underway to ensure the fluidity of road traffic and thus “bring the city center closer”. The entire project represents an investment of more than 350 million euros and, according to its promoters, will generate nearly 6,400 direct and indirect jobs.

Redesigned to adapt its commercial offer and concept to consumer trends and interaction, trends that have accelerated after the pandemic, Infinity is presented as an open space that gives continuity to the adjoining park of more than 33,000 m2, through urban walkways, squares, fountains and gardens.

Surrounded by the V-30 and V31 motorways to the south and the Hospital de la Fe to the east, this huge complex will be the newest and most modern neighborhood in Valencia.

Share this post

Back to Blog